Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kate Sent Pictures

This will be a brief blog up-date from Katelyn...just like her weekly e-mails, brief. I think she must have spent her computer time last week uploading pictures because that is about all we got.

First up, she wanted us to know that she wasn't starving and that her pantry is full. Apparently they love the dollar store there. But after looking at the food in her pantry, I know why she was wanting some dieting tips. I suggested she go to a more paleo diet. From the pictures, it looks like she didn't like that idea.


The next picture is one she titled "slightly embarrassing war wound". I think it is from when she crashed on her bike. She must have recovered sufficiently because there wasn't very much description with the picture or the story, just "I crashed"




Apologies for the sideways picture. Blogger wouldn't download the picture when I rotated it. Weird.



And final picture is a 3rd verse for the hymn "Called to Serve
So aside from a bike crash and too many processed foods (in my opinion), she seems to be doing great. She continues to enjoy the work and sharing the good news of Christ.
 
 


No comments: