Thursday, September 10, 2015

Two weeks down, 40 to go

I don't like to wish away time,
especially since these last two weeks were the only time we have with Katelyn since her mission and before she heads down to school.
However,
as far as work goes, I am happy to put these first two weeks of the school year
to bed.
It feels like since the 17th of August I have been going at a sprint pace
to get ready for school.
I woke up in the morning and hit 0-60 in about 30 seconds
And then just stayed at that pace until I fell into bed
completely spent and exhausted.
 
This year was a little worse than normal because I was trying to get so much done
before Katelyn came home so I could spend as much time as possible with her.
I also decided that it would be a good idea to hold a vaccination clinic
right before the 1st day of school.
And, honestly, it turned out to be a huge success.
But getting that planned and organized
on top of my regular school nurse duties
was incredibly tiring.
 
We are taking Katelyn back to school tomorrow.
And on the way home, we are spending a couple of days in Yellowstone.
I'm looking forward to settling into a nice, steady pace
when I return to work next week.

No comments: