Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sometimes I Just Have to Say...

That I am darn proud of my kids.

Both of them have had some setbacks that have altered the paths that they originally were on. It wasn't easy for either one of them to embrace the changes. As a parent, it wasn't easy to watch each of them struggle with accepting the new path.

BUT

After the initial frustration, mourning, and all the other emotions that come with accepting change, these two demonstrated remarkable resiliency as they moved forward. I am so proud to be their mom and watch them grow and accept that sometimes life throws up roadblocks that force you onto a different path.

I won't embarrass them by sharing any more that what I have shared. I just want them both to know that I am proud of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's because I had such a strong mother. I love you, Ma!

Your son